For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crap On Me Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thump

PostSubject: Crap On Me Day   Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Piles of it! Helen opened the light bill today and it's about $140 more than it was last
year at this time. It's been about $100 too much the last two months but we uesd to
get bills that were too high and then they'd go back down. Three months in a row
this time. Helen tried to call Diane to see what their bill was and got Curly and he
started that old shit about we didn't get energy efficient stuff when he did. NOT helpful.
I knew a guy once who had a like problem and when he got someone to come they
found out that his heat and air were both running at the same time even though
they were the same unit. I don't think that's it. The old water heater might be using
a little more than it did before but nothing like that. The only thing I can think of is
that it's leaking out in the wire that goes out to the water pump underground. Just
not enough to trip the cirquit breaker. Anything else that big should be noticeable.

The state of Florida sent Helen a notice of unclaimed property and they took our
Pepsi stock and a few dividend checks that were too small to cash. The Pepsi thing
was $150 so they had to take the stock. Just had one and it's not that high, I guess it
must have split since then. They gave the last four digits of my social security number
with it for the account, maybe they think I'm dead. They need a bunch of crap to give it
back llke photo drivers license and a few more things.

Thump
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thumpnet.com
rockhump

PostSubject: Crap On Me Day   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:32 am

Yep, sounds like a glorious day! Maybe there's some sort of electric problem on just your side of the street? Have you talked to Steve or the other people? Got my electric bill adn gas bill yesterday.. Both were around 85 bucks each.

It's interesting to me that the state of Fla wouldn't try to contact you before taking your Pepsi stock.

Maybe today will be better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeanhump

PostSubject: light bill   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:18 am

My light bill was $223 last month and this month was $158. They are trying to pay for the damage done with the ash spill.
I don't have any idea why yours is higher.
My increase is partly due to the consistant low temperature. Brr!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crap On Me Day   

Back to top Go down

Crap On Me Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1