HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tiger Direct Sux

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rockhump

PostSubject: Tiger Direct Sux   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Thump,
Took your cue from a while back and hopefully sent you a email gift card for your birhtday. Once I entered your email and selected send by email, it took me through sveral pages where I had to enter ship address etc. Right up to the last page it said shipping to me through USPS. Called them up and they said go ahead and hit "Place order" and it would email to you. Placed order, it thanked me and said would send it to me..Still no reference to it emailing it to you. Let me know if you get the email. Otherwise, they are liars, have a crappy order process, and it will ship via snailmail to me sometime this week (probably after I fly out Thursday) Oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thump

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Direct Sux   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks Rock, sorry about that. I took it off my site then, I had no idea it wouldn't
work or I wouldn't have advertised for them. They do have the best prices except
when newegg has a free shipping special and I buy a lot of stuff there. There's no
hurry on my part so it's no problem for me, just a disappointment for you. I will
use the Walmart ones I already have but will have to pay more for whatever I get.
I'll probably get some hard drives there. and/or flash drives.

Thump
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thumpnet.com

Tiger Direct Sux
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1