For my friends and familys amusement and edification

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

'Bout Jumped Rick's Butt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thump

PostSubject: 'Bout Jumped Rick's Butt   Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:31 pm

I wouldn't have cared if I had of. He told me once he'd been thinking and he believed he'd just get our paper and read it of the morning 'cause Helen usually didn't read it until she got home and I seldom read it.
I told him to let the damn paper alone, I bought it so Helen wouldn't have to read the left over paper that Diane gave him after she read it.
I told him I wanted her to have one that hadn't been used and sneezed on.

I noticed that a few mornings this week I'd start out to get the paper and it'd be there leaning against the door. I thought Helen was going down and getting it while the car warmed up, it takes her forever to drive off after she goes out of the morning.

This morning I looked out for the paper a couple of times but didnt't see it. I walked down to the road but it wasn't anywhere around. I started out to look again and it was leaning against the door. I looked at it and the pages weren't even and I knew he or someone had opened it and looked through it.
He'd been getting Diane's after she'd read it but she stopped it when it ran out and I'd heard that he'd taken the Daily Commercial.

I was telling Helen I was going to kick his butt for messing with the paper after I'd told him plainly to let the damn thing alone.
She started mumbling and it took me a minute to get out of her what she was trying to say. He had said to her that she didn't read the paper until late and would it be all right for him to look at it first and she'd agreed. She said what was I supposed to say? I said you should have told him that I bought the paper and it was mine.

Well that pisses me off since I'd already told him so I'll just drop it myself when it runs out and she can get her own paper if she wants one but she wouldn't the last time it ran out. I ought to just call and cancel it or have them deliever the remainder to Diane, at least she got to read it first. He is being more careful and not bringing them over all messed up and out of order like he did when he was getting it first from Diane. Helen told him he'd better not mess with it on Sunday 'cause I liked to look at the ads. Damned bum.

Thump
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thumpnet.com
Thump

PostSubject: Re: 'Bout Jumped Rick's Butt   Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:09 am

I got out and got the paper yesterday and today before his feet hit
the floor. He'll probably beat me tomorrow. If I catch him I'll
stop him and tell I didn't say he could look at it, I told him to let
it alone and I paid for it and it's mine.

Thump
Back to top Go down
Thump

PostSubject: Re: 'Bout Jumped Rick's Butt   Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:38 am

I got the newspaper this morning before Al Bundy snatched it.
Hee hee.

Thump
Back to top Go down
jeanhump

PostSubject: rick's butt   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:02 pm

That's one up for you in the Eagles Nest pro game.
I see your point, but hasn't Rick got enough on him with Jo ha ha?
Sound's as tho she is busting his balls, he doesn't need losing his butt too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockhump

PostSubject: rick's butt   Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:29 am

Good point Granny..Poor old rascal has to put up with Jo every day. Hell on earth if you will. Doesn't excuse his paper theft/borrowing as he's made his cuckoo's nest..Now he has to sleep in it. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thump

PostSubject: Re: 'Bout Jumped Rick's Butt   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:51 am

I started looking for the paper early this morning but never saw it. The garage door was open over there so I guess he was sitting over there reading it. It was leaning against the door when Helen left.

He's a weasel and before Jo got as damn bad and aggravating as she is now she was uncannily accurate when stating his faults.
He tears up almost everything he touches and messes with stuff you don't want him to and have told him not to. And he feels no remorse and when he tears up something he borrows just leaves it and walks away and feels no guilt or accepts no blame.

He doesn't have to put up with Jo. He's been saying he's leaving but it just never happens. She ran him off three times I know of so he could just leave before she does it again.

PS: What he does.
After Diane going over every morning and taking him the paper after she read it for the whole year she took it, and after he signed up for the paper that doesn't seem to suit him, he has never offered to share his with her after he's read it. She noticed and mentioned it but said
she didn't care. I wouldn't either, I'd rather not see him every day and do without the paper.

Thump
Back to top Go down
jeanhump

PostSubject: rick's butt   Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Well,hell, maybe he needs a good butt kick. He won't leave, who else would have him except Jo yoyo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thump

PostSubject: Re: 'Bout Jumped Rick's Butt   Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:10 pm

I'm going to keep that one but I'm going to change it to Yoyo Jo.
Rick's the yoyo though that she throws out and then pulls back.
If the string breaks he ties it back together.
Back to top Go down
Thump

PostSubject: Re: 'Bout Jumped Rick's Butt   Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Update:
The bill came today for the paper and for some reason it came to Helen. Maybe 'cause she wrote the check for me? Anyway it'll be for the regular price and Helen's not going to want it (or me either) so one of us will have to call and cancel 'cause they keep delievering it if you don't.
I'll do it, Helen doesn't want to I know and I was the one who signed up for it. When I do they'll offer it to me for a reduced price. It'll be higher than last time 'cause that's why Diane quit taking it. Probably still under $2.00 a week but I'm not going to take it. Helen wouldn't before and I went ahead and did it anyway 'cause she does read it if it's here.

There'll be no paper for Rick. Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Thump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Bout Jumped Rick's Butt   

Back to top Go down

'Bout Jumped Rick's Butt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1